Cast steel shot and grit are economical products for cleaning in every type of wheel machine as well as in blast rooms where nozzles are used for air blasting. Cast steel shot is generally used in wheel machines and air blast machines where smoother finishes are required. Steel grit is used in blast rooms and blast cabinets for aggressive cleaning.
Cast Steel Shot and Grit
Cast steel shot and grit are available in various hardness categories:
- We stock cast steel shot in a 41 to 50+ HRC range.
- We stock cast steel grit in three hardness ranges:
- S 40-51 Hardness Rockwell C
- L 54-61 Hardness Rockwell C
- H +60 Hardness Rockwell C
- Higher hardness shot is special order.
- 50 lb bags, 40 bags per pallet (2000 lb)
- 55-gallon steel drum
- Both cast steel shot and grit are available for immediate shipment.
Let’s Get Started.
We’ll start working with you immediately to meet all of your cut wire shot, blasting media and blasting equipment needs.