Copper cut wire shot is made in various sizes (diameters) from high purity copper wire (usually alloy 102 or 110). It’s used for blasting components where conductivity is important and also for removing paint on electrical components and tooling.
Why Copper Cut Wire Shot?
It’s great for cleaning, deburring or deflashing copper parts when conductivity is important. Copper cut wire is also used when no foreign material can be introduced to the component that is being blasted.
- Surface improvement
- Blast cleaning
- Paint stripping
- Air blast (smaller sizes)
- Wheel blast
- High purity copper (Alloy 102 or 110)
- Other – We can process any copper wire into cut wire shot.
- Cylindrical with sharp edges
- .020” – .125” (0.5 mm – 3.2 mm)
- Limited sizes stocked
- 50 lb bags
- 30-gallon corrugated drum
- 55-gallon steel drum
- We also accommodate special packaging requirements.
Let’s Get Started.
We’ll start working with you immediately to meet all of your cut wire shot, blasting media and blasting equipment needs.