A Long-Lasting, Durable Blasting & Shot Peening Media
Wire shot is very durable and long-lasting—especially stainless steel cut wire shot. Cut wire shot has excellent toughness and does not fracture or break (it just wears down), resulting in less dust and a cleaner blasting operation than cast products.
General applications for cut wire shot include:
- Peening critical metals for fatigue strength
- Surface improvement, deburring or deflashing metal parts/castings and rust removal
- Paint and powder coating removal
- Plating filler
- Water purification
Find the Right Cut Wire Shot
We have the cut wire abrasives you’re looking for in stock! We offer cut wire media in conditioned form (rounded) and as-cut (with sharp edges).
- Aluminum Cut Wire
- Carbon Steel Wire: As-cut or Conditioned
- Copper Cut Wire
- Stainless Steel Cut Wire: As-cut or Conditioned
- Zinc Cut Wire
If you aren’t sure which cut wire abrasive is the best solution to your blasting application or setup, we’ve got your back! Pellets LLC has equipment in-house that we can use to test various kinds of cut wire shot products to help you choose the best cut wire product to meet your application and needs.
We know that many customers require their shot peening process to be performed under industry-specific standards and specifications. Our cut wire shot is certifiable to the following industry specifications:
- AMS 2431/3 (Aerospace Material Specifications)
- AMS 2431/4
- AMS 2431/8
- SAE J441 (Society of Automative Engineers)
- VDF 8001 (German Specification)
Pellets LLC is eager to provide you the cut wire shot you need! Please contact us with any questions you may have about the cut wire shot abrasives we offer.