Non-ferrous aluminum cut wire shot can be made from any aluminum alloy wire. Using aluminum cut wire shot on aluminum parts produces a bright and uniform surface finish on the object being processed.
Why Aluminum Cut Wire Shot?
Aluminum cut wire is used for cleaning aluminum or non-ferrous castings that require a brighter satin finish. It removes parting lines or other blemishes and cleans delicate parts that would be damaged by harder abrasives, including aluminum parts that can’t tolerate other abrasives before anodizing or plating.
- Surface improvement
- Blast cleaning
- Air blast
- 4000/5000 series aluminum alloys (Hardness: 40 – 70 HRB)
- 5356 (Hardness: 50 – 70 HRB)
- Other – If it can be drawn into wire, we can cut it.
- Cylindrical with sharp edges
- 100 lbs/ft3
- 25 lb bags
- 30-gallon corrugated drum
- 55-gallon steel drum
- We also accommodate special packaging requirements.
Let’s Get Started.
We’ll start working with you immediately to meet all of your cut wire shot, blasting media and blasting equipment needs.